TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

FS 2012 tesla 85 / rebuilt title 35k

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by mrtimholmes, Apr 7, 2017.

1. mrtimholmes

mrtimholmes Member

2012 Tesla S 85kwh / with 20kw fast charger, with supercharger for life, free electricity on all of the tesla supercharger networks.

Fresh from California, never seen snow or salt.

*54,193 MI

*Dark blue

*Black leather/cloth ($400 to make it all leather)

*19 dark anthracite glossy black rims ( not in pic, not on car yet)

*tinted windows

*power lift gate / remote trunk raise and lower

Adjustable air suspension (this was a factory optional upgrade)

interior accent lights (this was a factory optional upgrade)

BACKUP CAMERA,

NAVIGATION, and REAR MONITOR.

Bluetooth connectivity for phone and media player.

USB Connections

Premium Lighting

Navigation maps with GOOGLE

High fidelity sound

Always on 3G Data Connection.( built in tesla internet browser, surf the web in your car)

Onboard maps and navigation for North America with free updates for 7 years

Daytime LED running lights

LED cornering lights

Auto windshield wipers, when it rains it comes on.

Automatic keyless entry

Lighted door handles

Electrochromatic heated side and rearview mirror

GPS enabled Homelink

memory seats, driver memory seats and memory mirrors for each driver profile

this car has a rebuilt title, this price is the price for as is. if you want me to take it to a Tesla approved body shop and get it it go thru unsupported vehicle rectification inspection process which will then make it be back on Teslas supported list. it is an additional $3,000.

what does that get you you ask, the $3,000 dollars, it gets you the ability to buy parts from tesla and have a ranger come to you and fix something. that`s about it. i have still had tesla attach a rebuilt titled car in my name, so I can get the tesla ap to pre warm up my car and remote unlock and start it and the other options the AP gives you as well.

I've still had a Tesla approved body shop work on my car and get parts for it. I've done all this without the vehicle rectification inspection.

i am in the process of getting it done for another Tesla S 2013 i am selling.

below are my other tesla`s for sale.

2013- TESLA S - 60kwh battery-with 10kw fast charger ( able to be used on the supercharger network if you pay, yet it might be grandfathered in after its back on the supported list).25k mi, grey with black leather, dark anthracite gray 19 inch rims ( not seen in pic yet), tech package,hard top, rebuilt title, in the process of having it go thru unsupported vehicle rectification inspection process. it will then be back on Teslas supported list.

$37,000

2013- TESLA S - 60 kwh battery-150k mi, black with black leather, dark anthracite grey 19 inch rims ( not seen in pic yet), sunroof, tech package, supercharger for life, 8 year battery with unlimited miles. clean title-$38,000

Attached Files:

2. FlyingCookie

FlyingCookie Member

Price on this one?

3. mrtimholmes

mrtimholmes Member

4. Greengolfer

Greengolfer Member

Since this is a rebuilt title, how hard is it to find somewhere to have it serviced/repaired?

5. Happychaos

Happychaos Member

So will it be allowed on the supercharger network or does it need to be recertified by Tesla first?

6. rocketshipp85

rocketshipp85 Member

I have a totalted Tesla that has a salvage title I'm looking into getting fixed, if you don't mind could you pm me with details on how you do the whole process of fixing a Tesla.

7. EVJunkie

EVJunkie Member

It likely needs to have the inspection done first. It's usually not supported without it if it in fact has a salvaged/rebuilt tittle.

8. Greengolfer

Greengolfer Member

Is this car still for sale? Would you consider a slightly lower offer?

9. TrinityAMGSRT

TrinityAMGSRT New Member

interested as well