Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2013 Model S 60kwH 54k miles CPO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 Model S 60 kWh for sale
54k miles
$44,000

Options are:

Tech Package
Air Suspension
Panoramic Sunroof

I purchased my Model S in November 2015 as a Certified Preowned vehicle from Tesla at 34k miles. I put about 20k miles on the car in about 16 months. The preowned warranty period is basically the regular 4year/50,000 warranty but starts when you purchase the car, so warranty goes to 84000 and 11/2019.

I haven't any accidents or paintwork on the car and the car fax was clear when I picked up the car. I don't believe there has ever been paintwork on the car verified by my cheapo paint meter.

Tires are Goodyear RSA and have 20k miles on them, they are almost to the wear bar.

I'm a non smoker. The car is very clean, but it does have 54k miles on it. These pictures were taken 3/30/2017.

I'm located in Westchester County NY and would be happy to show the car.

Let me know if you would like photos taken of specific areas. I can upload a video also.

IMG_0268.jpg IMG_0269.jpg IMG_0270.jpg IMG_0272.jpg IMG_0273.jpg IMG_0281.jpg IMG_0282.jpg IMG_0285.jpg IMG_0286.jpg

Updating the above information about the warranty with the specific end date and mileage via Tesla customer support:

"Thank you for contacting Tesla Customer Support. From what I'm seeing on my side, it appears that your Pre-Owned Limited Warranty is good until October 17, 2019, OR until your Model S reaches 84,041 total miles driven--whichever comes first."

Updating the above information about the warranty with the specific end date and mileage via Tesla customer support:

"Thank you for contacting Tesla Customer Support. From what I'm seeing on my side, it appears that your Pre-Owned Limited Warranty is good until October 17, 2019, OR until your Model S reaches 84,041 total miles driven--whichever comes first."

Man, I hate when you ask a business a question and they give you answers like "from what I'm seeing", "it appears", "it should be", "it's suppose to". When you inquire with a company, you are looking for an authoritative, definite answer. I always say to them, "I know what it SHOULD BE, but I am calling you to confirm what it actually is. If you can't tell me, who can?"

Man, I hate when you ask a business a question and they give you answers like "from what I'm seeing", "it appears", "it should be", "it's suppose to". When you inquire with a company, you are looking for an authoritative, definite answer. I always say to them, "I know what it SHOULD BE, but I am calling you to confirm what it actually is. If you can't tell me, who can?"

Well it should be a definitive answer, since its supposed to be good customer service, but what I'm seeing is that it seems to work.

:)