Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2014 Model S 85, Black/Black, Autopilot, 38K mi, $38K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, Selling my impeccably maintained 2014 Tesla Model S 85, RWD, with 38,000 miles for $38,000.
Located in Southern Calfiornia, Costa Mesa, near Santa Ana (SNA) airport.
85 Kw battery
Excellent Condition inside and out
Light ceramic tint professionally applied
3M clear bra on all forward facing surfaces
Autopilot
All recent over-the-air upgrades including Romance mode, Atari games, whoopee cushion, reindeer, etc.
Split 5-spoke wheels
Still has CPO warranty through October 2019
IMG_0544.jpg
IMG_0545.jpg
IMG_0546.jpg
IMG_0547.jpg
IMG_0548.jpg
IMG_0549.jpg
IMG_0550.jpg
IMG_0528.jpg
IMG_0529.jpg
IMG_0532.jpg

Great idea! Not sure where to find the build sheet but I'll look for it. To answer your questions:
Regular suspension
LTE: Is this the data plan? Yes, it has an unlimited data plan through Tesla. You never need to worry about it. Always free, it works great for navigation, streaming music, podcasts, browser window, etc.
Solid roof: Yes

Yes, my car is a 2014 and was issued stickers way before 2017, so you cannot (legally) drive anymore with my stickers or get new ones. Like I said, they are being very selective now and there are very few cars that can get the red or purple stickers anymore.

Thank you! I worked in a car design studio for 9 years, so my modifications are to bring the car back to what it looked like in the design studio. The badges are all removed, there is no front license plate, the windows are only slightly tinted, taller sidewall tires fill the wheel wells and provide a better stance, and the rear center valence was primed, sanded and painted to match the body color, it is typically the rough dark grey material you see on the rocker sills and rear side corners. All very subtle but makes an overall impression of goodness!