TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

FS 2015 Model S 19" Base Wheels w/ Michelin PS A/S 3+ Tires (used)

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Cbal37, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Cbal37

Cbal37 New Member

For sale are the 19" wheels/rims that came with my model S. They're in great condition with no major scuffs/scratches that I've noticed (just a bit dirty in pics). Still have TPMS and center caps in all wheels. Wrapped in Michelin PilotSport A/S 3+ (primary summer tires, can handle light snow, great wet traction) tires that have about 6/10 tread left (about 20k miles of life, assuming the original warranty represents the life of the tire). I got the same tires on my aftermarket wheels, they're great. I've changed onto aftermarket wheels of a different color, so these are just no longer needed.

I think I still have the original lug nuts around somewhere if you need those, too.

Asking $950. In the Philadelphia/NJ/NY/MD/DE area. Can deliver anywhere between DC / NYC / Harrisburg if paying full asking price, otherwise we can work something out. Additional pictures by request.

IMG-2317.JPG IMG-2318.JPG IMG-2319.JPG IMG-2310.JPG IMG-2311.JPG IMG-2312.JPG IMG-2313.JPG IMG-2314.JPG IMG-2315.JPG IMG-2316.JPG

2. AZP85

AZP85 Member

PM Sent

3. Cbal37

Cbal37 New Member

Bump. Tires still for sale. Thanks AZP85 for your interest!

4. AMirza

AMirza Member

In the DC Area and might be interested....
    Would the TPMS work on a 2018 Model S ?

5. Cbal37

Cbal37 New Member

Sold. Thanks everybody!