Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2016/2017 Model X 90D with AP2.0 EAP+FSD upgrade, 31k miles PUP, Subzero, Tow Pkg, 7 MonoSeats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_4355.jpg IMG_4357.jpg IMG_4361.jpg IMG_4354.jpg FS: 2016/2017 Model X 90D with AP2.0 EAP+FSD upgrade, 31k miles PUP, Subzero, Tow Pkg, 7 MonoSeats, Ultra Fildelity Sound, smart suspension, excellent condition. Black headliner, black premium perforated ventilated/heated seats. Solid black. New tires and rims less than 3k miles on them.

asking 79k (I bought the full self driving package so it is eligible for HW 3.0 upgrade free!!!!)
Vin is in the picture

Of course you can buy the 2016 90D for cheaper.. but a lot of them won't come with AP2.0 with FSD (which has a free upgrade to HW3.0). since most of them are on AP1.0. and free lifetime supercharge ended early 2017. In addition those who like the 7 monopost seats they also stop making them.

has Navigate on Autopilot, Summon, and also Free Lifetime Supercharging transferable to new owner

Car is located in NH/MA area. PM me if interested. No accidents, clean car fax

I ordered a Model Y with 5 seater since I noticed I didn't need the 7 seats. since I have uses two child seats.

Attachments

• IMG_4365.jpg
    IMG_4365.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_4372.jpg
    IMG_4372.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_4377.jpg
    IMG_4377.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:
View attachment 391039 View attachment 391041 View attachment 391043 View attachment 391035 FS: 2016/2017 Model X 90D with AP2.0 EAP+FSD upgrade, 31k miles PUP, Subzero, Tow Pkg, 7 MonoSeats, Ultra Fildelity Sound, smart suspension, excellent condition. Black headliner, black premium perforated ventilated/heated seats. Solid black. New tires and rims less than 3k miles on them.

asking 79k (I bought the full self driving package so it is eligible for HW 3.0 upgrade free!!!!)
Vin is in the picture

Of course you can buy the 2016 90D for cheaper.. but a lot of them won't come with AP2.0 with FSD (which has a free upgrade to HW3.0). since most of them are on AP1.0. and free lifetime supercharge ended early 2017. In addition those who like the 7 monopost seats they also stop making them.

has Navigate on Autopilot, Summon, and also Free Lifetime Supercharging transferable to new owner

I ordered a Model Y with 5 seater since I noticed I didn't need the 7 seats. since I have uses two child seats.

OBO

View attachment 391039 View attachment 391041 View attachment 391043 View attachment 391035 FS: 2016/2017 Model X 90D with AP2.0 EAP+FSD upgrade, 31k miles PUP, Subzero, Tow Pkg, 7 MonoSeats, Ultra Fildelity Sound, smart suspension, excellent condition. Black headliner, black premium perforated ventilated/heated seats. Solid black. New tires and rims less than 3k miles on them.

Vin is in the picture

Lowering price to 73k or obo

That’s the idea or who ever moves through the transaction fastest.

If you like the car in person, just pay for it and drive it home. First come first serve or the highest bidder but I suspect it’s not gonna make a difference between 1-2k

That’s the idea or who ever moves through the transaction fastest.

If you like the car in person, just pay for it and drive it home. First come first serve or the highest bidder but I suspect it’s not gonna make a difference between 1-2k

I'm in California and would obviously need to make arrangements. Can you post more photos? Any dings, scratches anywhere? On a scale from 1-10, with 10 being immaculate, what number would you give it?