Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not Available FS: 2016 (HW2) Tesla Model S 90D. Metallic Blue + Premium Upgrades

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You have the opportunity to own a Model S 90D with HW2 (current software v8.1 ) with approximately 8,000 miles for only $81k.

- Deep Blue Metallic Paint
- Autopilot 2 Hardware
- 19" Silver Slipstream Wheels
- Black Tesla Premium Seats
- White Alcantara Headliner
- Dark Ash Wood décor
- Supercharger Enabled (buyer retains right for free supercharging)
- Sunroof
- Smart Air Suspension
- Premium Upgrades Package
- Enhanced Autopilot
- Built in Dec. 2016
- Opti-coat pro + Protectant Coating (applied professionally)

Located in Southern Utah. Under Factory Warranty for 4 Years 50,000 Miles Bumper to Bumper as well as the 8 Year/Unlimited Miles on the Drivetrain. Delivery was taken on December 22, 2016.

Pristine condition. There is a 1/8" scratch on the interior driver door handle and a 1/16" scuff on the interior rear passenger door handle (see detailed photos). I left the plastic protective film on the rear center console, so you can have the joy of peeling it off. Car is garaged and charged to 80% capacity each night. Non-smoker. It is truly is in like-new condition on both the exterior and interior.
There is a loan through Tesla's recommended lender, Alliant Credit Union. They are highly recommended if you're wanting a loan on a Tesla vehicle.

This is my daily driver car and on average, I put about 20 miles per day Mon-Sat. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like additional information/photos. You can view all 20 photos here.
screen.jpg telsa-front-angled-passenger.jpg tesla-front.jpg front-angled-driver.jpg tesla-rear.jpg tesla-rear-driver.jpg 90d-badge.jpg dent-door-handle-rear-passenger.jpg driver-door-handle-scratch.jpg

Last edited: