Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2018 Tesla Model 3 in PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my Model 3 located in eastern PA. Specs are as follows:

Midnight Silver Metallic
Aero Wheels
Long Range Battery
Premium Interior
Enhanced Autopilot
Approximately 1,000 miles

I absolutely love the car, but I would prefer the performance version coming out later this year/early next.

Price: $57,000

32B5CE6C-B808-4A4C-A079-CD5A0985A33E.jpeg
E0C34EFC-88DF-4AE0-8725-06D916D1971D.jpeg
1F887B09-E314-43AD-BCD9-16D8B254868D.jpeg
926BEE0E-6683-4532-90BB-455A3B720F3B.jpeg
44F2704A-8A68-48AE-B77A-B2099D699C87.jpeg

Reactions: bro1999
I'm not faulting the seller, I applaud it. There is a sucker born every minute, this just proves it. ( assuming it sells for asking, which sadly I suspect it will )

How about the possibility that everyone doesn't consider buying a Tesla to be purely financial transaction and are willing to pay a little more now than wait? There is clearly a demand to pay more for these cars than retail, even though that might go away soon. Also, IMO, if you're in the market for a Tesla, a few thousand shouldn't really make/break a deal. You're already paying more than the cost of almost all cars on the road.

Hopefully, no one tells my dad. He's trying to sell his 66 Mustang for $10k even though he only paid $2500 for it. What a greedy SOB. He's not even accounting for the depreciation!!!

How about the possibility that everyone doesn't consider buying a Tesla to be purely financial transaction and are willing to pay a little more now than wait? There is clearly a demand to pay more for these cars than retail, even though that might go away soon. Also, IMO, if you're in the market for a Tesla, a few thousand shouldn't really make/break a deal. You're already paying more than the cost of almost all cars on the road.

Hopefully, no one tells my dad. He's trying to sell his 66 Mustang for $10k even though he only paid $2500 for it. What a greedy SOB. He's not even accounting for the depreciation!!!

Tell your dad to send me photos of his 66's please. I might be interested.

send to: [email protected]

thx

• Funny
Reactions: bnsfengineer

I talked to your dad and I advised him to discuss with you, not to order and purchase a model 3 for flipping.;) In fact, I also suggested that you keep the car and enjoy it!

Last edited:
Reactions: DanKC