Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2019 M3P- w/ FSD & Track Mode, White on Black

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@MJP.P3D- I'm located in chicago as well, and I'd definitely be interested in your 3....feel free to PM me.

Thanks
Ok—will do. Still deciding on next steps: have a Y reservation (white interior so no email yet) but also a nearly brand new P3D- and don’t need both. Love the 3 but would like the cargo capacity from our prior S thus the Y feels like the right car, if only it were a car (have never owned an SUV/CUV). So, clearly, still some thinking to do but will let you know if we decide to sell the 3. FWIW, its a 7/19 build with 2400 miles on the odo and not a scratch (film and coatings applied the moment the 7-day return policy expired by the gurus at Chicago Auto Pros). It also has FSD and a set of winter tires (OEM TESLA) currently installed.

Ok—will do. Still deciding on next steps: have a Y reservation (white interior so no email yet) but also a nearly brand new P3D- and don’t need both. Love the 3 but would like the cargo capacity from our prior S thus the Y feels like the right car, if only it were a car (have never owned an SUV/CUV). So, clearly, still some thinking to do but will let you know if we decide to sell the 3. FWIW, its a 7/19 build with 2400 miles on the odo and not a scratch (film and coatings applied the moment the 7-day return policy expired by the gurus at Chicago Auto Pros). It also has FSD and a set of winter tires (OEM TESLA) currently installed.

sounds like you should just get back into a used Model S

sounds like you should just get back into a used Model S
Had the non-refresh refresh of the Model S happened, I would more than likely be driving a new S today however not wanting to invest in yesterday’s tech, I opted for the 3 and love it! Just missing a few items but also greatly enjoying some attributes that the S would not have provided. There really is no wrong answer (other than buying an ICE, of course). Happy Thursday all — stay safe out there!

Would love to purchase this if you are selling