Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2020 Model X Performance, 7 Seater, Carbon Fiber, with only 200 Miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Immaculate Model X with all of the options including Autopilot, Full Self Driving, Tow Package and adaptable air suspension. 7 seats in white, factory real carbon fiber package with suede interior accents, Tesla sunscreens and Weathertech floor mats from nose to tail. This model X has all of the latest updates including Cheetah Stance for the Ludicrous + mode, all of the games, Netflix and other video viewer, multi camera Sentry mode with playback on screen etc.

I have driven it a total of 210 miles and it has lived in a climate controlled garage otherwise. No dings or dents, not even a smudge, wheels and tires are perfect, nothing has not been abused and has been fully waxed. Will include original window sticker, manuals and paperwork, two keyfobs, tow kit, charging kit and more. I have the title in hand, free and clear of liens.

Will include original window sticker, manuals and paperwork, two keyfobs, tow kit, charging kit and more. I have the title in hand, free and clear of liens. No test drives, please visit your local Tesla dealer for that.

The car is located in Oregon. Open to offers on the price

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_84110.jpg
    IMG_84110.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_84113.jpg
    IMG_84113.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_84115.jpg
    IMG_84115.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_84121.jpg
    IMG_84121.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_84123.jpg
    IMG_84123.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_84126.jpg
    IMG_84126.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_84127.jpg
    IMG_84127.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_84130.jpg
    IMG_84130.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 84
Also interested as to what you’re looking to get for it. I understand more is always better, but I am weighing buying new versus buying “almost new” and dealing with shipping to Atlanta. Needless to say, the price would need to be compelling in order to justify not buying from Tesla locally. Either way, your vehicle is beautiful, and best of luck with the sale!