Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2021 20" Uberturbine take off wheels+tires, Austin area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up my 2021 Tesla Model 3 Performance today, and took these off. They have about 20 miles on them. Managed not to hit any curbs on the way home so they are like new!

I will sell to anyone close to Austin. If you are in Houston/Dallas/etc and want to meet halfway somewhere I am willing to do that.
$2000 firm

Includes:
* OEM Pirelli P-Zero Tires 235/35/R20
* OEM Uberturbine 20" wheels with center caps
* OEM lug nuts
* Tesla bluetooth tpms sensors. 2021 owners will need these and they are *expensive*. Pre 2021 owners can remove and sell them for ~300 bucks

uberturb.jpg

I picked up my 2021 Tesla Model 3 Performance today, and took these off. They have about 20 miles on them. Managed not to hit any curbs on the way home so they are like new!

I will sell to anyone close to Austin. If you are in Houston/Dallas/etc and want to meet halfway somewhere I am willing to do that.
$2000 firm

Includes:
* OEM Pirelli P-Zero Tires 235/35/R20
* OEM Uberturbine 20" wheels with center caps
* OEM lug nuts
* Tesla bluetooth tpms sensors. 2021 owners will need these and they are *expensive*. Pre 2021 owners can remove and sell them for ~300 bucks

View attachment 723830
I’ll buy them!! I live in Dallas. How can we exchange contact information and arrange to meet?