Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2022 MYP White (black seats) with <800 miles (SF Bay Area)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I debated Model S vs Model Y for months while delivery dates kept getting pushed out. I decided to take whatever became available first and finally received a beautiful MYP on March 30. I love it! The paint and build quality is amazing (coming from Audi I was sure I would find flaws but Tesla have really upped their game) and driving is sheer pleasure.

But now my Model S reservation is also ready and… well… I want that instead! It’s more costly but I love the look even more and I know my family will appreciate the smoother ride.

So if anyone wants a 2022 Model Y Performance (white with black seats) and excellent build quality… this is your chance to get it cheaper and faster. It has less than 800 miles on it. Prices have gone up several times since I bought this so this can be a win-win for both of us.

Message me or send me your contact details so we can work this out.

Cheers
Jetlagged

I debated Model S vs Model Y for months while delivery dates kept getting pushed out. I decided to take whatever became available first and finally received a beautiful MYP on March 30. I love it! The paint and build quality is amazing (coming from Audi I was sure I would find flaws but Tesla have really upped their game) and driving is sheer pleasure.

But now my Model S reservation is also ready and… well… I want that instead! It’s more costly but I love the look even more and I know my family will appreciate the smoother ride.

So if anyone wants a 2022 Model Y Performance (white with black seats) and excellent build quality… this is your chance to get it cheaper and faster. It has less than 800 miles on it. Prices have gone up several times since I bought this so this can be a win-win for both of us.

Cheers
Jetlagged

Let me know what you’re asking. I’m in AZ.

Cheers
Jetlagged
I would love to know what you are asking for the car. I am in Central CA.

Cheers
Jetlagged
How much you are asking for it sir? I am interested at right price