Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 21" Black Arachnids

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My second set of Arachnid wheels and tires are on the way to Las Vegas... I opted for the black this time but have since decided to leave the silver ones on my pearl white car.

Anyone interested in a somewhat rare black set please let me know...asking $3500 OBO... + shipping

I am in the LA area pretty much every other week so can possibly deliver to So Cal Folks...

For those wondering... the newest referral program wheels were only in Silver but the program people screwed up pretty badly on my order so as a "nice to do" they offered me a brand new black set... wheels, tires, TPMS, etc...

it may be still a couple more weeks before i have them... i was told they were en route but if you are familiar with the referral program at all you know that they are usually in no hurry to get things done.... will post a pic as soon as i get possession.

the last set i got came with Michelin pilots so i imagine these will be the same