Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: BlackVue DR750S-2CH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling a Brand new in box BlackVue DR750S-2CH along with Power Magic Pro. This is top of the line with 16GB sd card included and can insert up to 128GB SD card.

Retail price for the camera is $399 + tax and Power Magic Pro is $25
Asking $375 for both.

Located in Bay Area.

You might consider reducing the price. People see this as a used item and are not sure it works or if they will be able to get a warranty. The Power Magic Pro is not needed. The item is available online for less.

Sorry you apparently decided you didn't want it and probably paid too much, but please stop "bumping" it.

You might consider reducing the price. People see this as a used item and are not sure it works or if they will be able to get a warranty. The Power Magic Pro is not needed. The item is available online for less.

Sorry you apparently decided you didn't want it and probably paid too much, but please stop "bumping" it.

Sold.

I believe I have the right to sell at any price I wish given last time I checked California belongs to the USA, as long as I am paying the appropriate tax if selling above market value. If I am Lady Gaga perhaps I can even sell this for a few thousand more to a fan. There is no regulation on this forum pinned to restrict bumping. You can kindly bring it up to me in messages instead of being very rude and disrespectful and judge my intention of selling.

• Funny
Reactions: bnsfengineer
Sold.

I believe I have the right to sell at any price I wish given last time I checked California belongs to the USA, as long as I am paying the appropriate tax if selling above market value. If I am Lady Gaga perhaps I can even sell this for a few thousand more to a fan. There is no regulation on this forum pinned to restrict bumping. You can kindly bring it up to me in messages instead of being very rude and disrespectful and judge my intention of selling.
Massdrop Deal just started for $275 for the camera...glad you did not give me the courtesy of a reply to my PM...

Massdrop Deal just started for $275 for the camera...glad you did not give me the courtesy of a reply to my PM...

I saw your PM a few hours after I sold the camera. I apologize for not replying within minutes. It's a matter of do you get it NOW or do you want to wait until late Feb for the drop, for different people it's different value. Some Tesla owners want it now and are willing to pay more. Although I did not sell at $375 because the price clearly was on the high side. I can also choose to sell after the drop if I wish, in fact that's what I planned to do but one person put polite and respectful request for an appropriate deal.

Last edited: