TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

FS: Factory 3rd row jump seat

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by MikeOT, Jul 2, 2018.

1. MikeOT

MikeOT New Member

FS: Tesla Model S 3rd Row Jump Seat (Factory) with all the installation tools and the re-inforcement bar for the rear bumper.

Make your Model S 7 seater with this 2 children seating 3rd row seats. You cannot get this seats aftermarket, and Tesla doesn't sell them. They only factory install it for $4000 when you order your car. It's easy to install, and I could install it for you for a small fee. $1800 is a good deal. Make me an offer.

For reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUaLJlAcJLA&t=584s

San Francisco Bay Area

Attached Files:

2. dhu1

dhu1 Member

3. dhu1

dhu1 Member

Folks, I just tried to purchase an adapter from this person locally in the bay area. And it turns out he is a scammer. Right after I sent over some money, he deleted all his FB and Linkedin profiles. Learn from my mistake, stay away from this seller.

• Informative x 3