Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Michelin Primacy MXM4 235/45 R18 Tires-Seattle Area Only

kpedraja

Oct 3, 2018
Seattle
OEM Michelin Primacy tires. Driven for approximately 9000mi (over 13 months) on a 2018 AWD Model 3. 5mm (6/32) tread remaining (new is 8/32). Even wear across all 4 tires.
IMG_5961.jpeg
IMG_9886.jpeg

IMG_7060.jpeg
IMG_7188.jpeg
$400 for all 4. ($275/tire new on TireRack.com)
Cash/PayPal/ApplePay accepted.
Will gladly meet you somewhere in Seattle metro area.

eHaw

Aug 16, 2018
Laramie, WY
Those are awesome tires.

Yet I’m wondering if there isn’t better thread for this post.

Perhaps a thread for buying and selling tires. After all they would fit on many different cars. Not just a model three.

Perhaps there should be threads for various regions. I’m going to guess nobody’s going to ship those. Facebook marketplace maybe?

And while we’re at it, perhaps a separate thread for 1% battery degradation posts?

kpedraja

Oct 3, 2018
Seattle
I’m wondering if there isn’t better thread for this post.

I dunno. I looked for a dedicated "For Sale" forum but didn't find one. One of the other Tesla forums has one, but the privilege requirements to post are high and I'm not a frequent enough contributor, apparently.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC