Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS - Misc Model 3 Items

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I have some misc Items For Sale from my Model 3 after trading it in for Model Y:
  • 4 x 18” Nokian Hak R3 used tires (2 are usable which have about 5/16" thread left)
  • Tesla M3 OEM floor liners
  • Tesla M3 OEM weather mats
  • Tesla M3 OEM Mud Guards (never installed)
  • Tesla MSM OEM Touch-Up Paint
Make me an offer for above via PM.

Located in GTAC..

Thanks for looking.

Here are the remaining items left for sale:
  • 4 x 18” Nokian Hak R3 used tires (2 are usable which have about 5/16" thread left)
  • Tesla M3 OEM Frunk and Trunk weather mats
  • Tesla M3 OEM Mud Guards (never installed)

A little off-topic, but could you share how much you were able to trade in your M3 for and how was the process? I'm thinking of doing the same.

I can tell you about mine:

Firstly you should start by going to Trade-in | Tesla Canada so they give you a number - trade ins are handled by a specific team and not negotiable. That will give you a sense of what you're going to get. It's a trade-in so don't expect miracles - you're paying for convenience, tax savings and them being more flexible on condition than a private-buyer would be. If you don't mind the hassle I suggest you list your car on Auto Trader for your "ideal" price at the same time. My trade-in price was decent and went UP by $6000 over 12 months (I had got a price previously) despite me adding lots of miles in that time.

The trade team will probably want photos and will want the car back with the original rims (or they knock off the equivalent cost - for me with Aeros that would have been $2000). Once the price was confirmed it went into my order.

The process once my Y arrived was relatively easy - I FedExed my ownership to TO then just drove my M3 in on delivery day, wiped it (my choice) and left it there with the keys inside. No person, no inspection, although I am sure I would have had issues if it was not-as-described once they did take a look at it.

The only negative in the whole thing was that they've been slow on processing the car. I picked up my Y in early September but my M3 was still in my app and still sitting in Ottawa until a week or so ago. Most significantly I've also still been making the payment on the old loan as they hadn't settled it. I don't get too stressed about these things but I had to prod them twice. As of last week they have finally settled the loan and I'm now just waiting on a cheque from Tesla for the extra payments I made since Sept.

• Informative
Reactions: jjtsl
Bump... The following items are remaining for sale:
  • 4 x 18” Nokian Hak R3 used tires (2 are usable which have about 5/16" thread left, other 2 have less tread)
  • Tesla M3 OEM Mud Guards (never installed - Free?)
  • Tesla M3 OEM Frunk Weather Mat (2018 Version)