Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Mountain Pass Performance Model 3 AWD Comfort Coilovers Height Only Adjustment - Greenville, South Carolina

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking to sell a set of used coilovers from Mountain Pass Performance. They fit AWD Long Range and Performance Model 3's and are height adjustable only. They ride great, 90% like stock, but less floaty feeling at higher speeds. They're currently installed on the car, but can be quickly removed for the buyer. They've been on the car for a couple months, maybe 3000 miles.

$1700 shipped. Paypal/Venmo/Crypto accepted. Processing fees on the buyer.

Here's how I ran them. Barely lower than stock was plenty for me.
GZAgcOQ.jpg

here's what it looked like with oem wheels
cUOfvZf.jpg

i kept the original box, so you can expect to receive them packaged in a similar manner.
fsGbcrF.jpg

Info from MPP's website

We’re extremely excited to bring you our jointly developed MPP / KW Comfort Coilovers. After speaking with a large number of Model 3 owners in the community, we realized that there was a large demand for the ability to lower your Model 3 without reducing the ride comfort, especially over large bumps. For this reason we have developed a comfort coilover system that aims to bring you great value, smoother than OE ride, increased suspension travel and dampers done by some of the best in the business.
  • Spring rates set for comfortable driving, very similar to factory spring rates.
  • Height adjustable from factory ride height down to 50mm below stock.
  • Progressive bump rubbers tuned to engage only in the most aggressive bumps to not add to ride harshness under normal conditions.
  • Utilize the OEM upper hats for minimum NVH transmitted into the cabin. No spherical bearings to clunk and transmit road noise!
  • Bolt-in installation. A competent shop can have these coilovers installed in 3.5 hours.
  • Composite spring perch that will not seize to damper body over time as many aluminum products tend to.