Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
tempImageSsUkEw.png

For sale Sold Model 3 - Mountain Pass Performance AWD Comfort Coilovers

Sold
Lightly used MPP coilover set
$1,150.00
Available for
  1. Local pickup
Related vehicle
  1. Model 3
Condition
Used
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Details

Very lightly used set, installed for approx 2 months / 2000 miles. Perfect working order, swapped out for more aggressive suspension.

These are the MPP non-adjustable coilovers (height adjustable but no compression/rebound adjustments). Significant improvement from OEM suspension, perfect for the casual enthusiast looking for a far more composed/comfortable ride but not looking to push the car to limits. Very easy install, with basic tools/knowledge.

Prefer local pickup/meet up

Any questions, please ask- thanks much
Will 832-338-0305
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What did you end up swapping to? I have Tein Flex Z’s and looking for less body roll. Looking at possibly these.
Went with the MPP Sports. I come from modified german builds, after trying these wanted more.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with these, they were just as advertised. Very supple and a notable improvement from a stock setup. It’s what Tesla should have done for an OEM spec, but probably didnt put the focus into it. I cant comment on any comparison vs Tein.