Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: New 20’’ Überturbine Wheels (M3/OEM)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I will take possession of a new Model 3 Performance between December 10 and December 11. I will be swapping the stock 20” Uberturbines immediately after taking delivery. At that point, I estimate that the wheels will have 20-25 miles on them. I am looking to sell them as soon as they come off on either December 10 or December 11 (the actual date is still in flux). I'm selling the wheels and the tires, but not the TPMS sensors.

I prefer local pickup from Evanston, IL, but I can ship at buyer's expenses if this is the only option. Price is $2,500

SUMMARY
- 4x 20” Uberturbines (new)
- 4x tires (OEM with M3P)
- $2,500
- Available around 12/10-12/11 in Evanston, IL
- Happy to send pics as soon as I have the wheels

Quick update. The wheels are coming off on December 13th between by 10am and will be immediately available for pickup. Once I can take pictures of them, I will put them up for sale on eBay where wheels usually sell quickly. If you are interested, let me know before December 13th.

I finally can show pictures. The wheels will come off first thing on December 13 and then they will be available for pick up.

SUMMARY
- 4x 20” Uberturbines (new)
- 4x tires (OEM Pirelli 0 with 80 miles on them)
- No TPMS sensors
- Price: $2,500
- Available from 12/13 in Evanston, IL

IMG_0660.jpeg
IMG_0659.jpeg
IMG_0662.jpeg
IMG_0661.jpeg
IMG_0663.jpeg
IMG_0665.jpeg
IMG_0666.jpeg