Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: New 20-Inch Performance Wheels + Tires + TPMS (North Carolina)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a set of new Model 3 Performance 20-inch wheels + tires + sensors for sale. They came on my P3D and I swapped them the day I took delivery. As you would expect, the wheels are perfect and the tires have 100% tread. Pics below.

Price is $3200 obo.

I'm based in Durham, NC and for simplicity's sake, I would prefer someone local. If you live in the mid-Atlantic / Southeast, let me know--I may be willing to meet you halfway depending on your distance. I will ship if absolutely necessary but it looks like it's going to cost around $300.
IMG_2528.jpg
IMG_2530.jpg
IMG_2531.jpg
IMG_2532.jpg
IMG_2533.jpg
IMG_2534.jpg

Looks great! Either I just sold my set way too cheap or the market is quite a bit lower than asking.
I think you are right. I bought a new takeoff 20" set for $2k and found several sets at about that price. He sold his but probably didn’t get the asking but you never know if someone might have overpaid. After reading several comments on this tires/wheels the individual parts cost from Tesla is not that high and you can also choose different tires to suit your higher mileage or higher performance needs

Reactions: JPUConn