Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: P85+ White & Grey in Texas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2013 Tesla Model S P85+ 72,xxx miles $38500 Located in Austin, TX area.
My Tesla has been meticulously cared for and is still 100% bumper to bumper covered under the 100% transferable factory Tesla warranty. The bumper to bumper warranty expires on 12/29/19 or at 74,807 total miles.
The battery and drivetrain are covered for infinite miles until 12/15/2021

Factory Options:
Performance Plus Package
White Solid Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
21" Grey Turbine Wheels
Grey Performance Leather Seats
Carbon Fiber Interior Decor
White Alacantra Headliner
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Free Supercharging for Life
Tech Package
Smart Air Suspension
Parking Sensors
Auto-Folding Mirrors
Parcel Shelf

Options I had added:

Entire Chrome Delete (all items on the vehicle that were chrome have now been covered in either 3M black vinyl or carbon fiber)
Blackvue Front and Rear 1080p Dashcams
5% 3M Ceramic Window Tint
10" JL W3 Subwoofer in Custom Enclosure in Trunk wrapped in Tesla Grey Leather with a Hertz Amplifier
Upgraded JBL Rear Door Speakers
Evannex Gray and Carbon Fiber Center Console
Clear Bra on Front Bumper, Hood, Fenders and Front of Mirrors

Earlier this year I had the MCU replaced under warranty--they gave me a new MCU1 with 4G LTE.

Two of the wheels have some curb rash...there are probably 3-4 extremely small nicks (1-2mm) other than that, paint and body is perfect. 100% Garage kept, washed weekly, waxed and polished every 60 days.

9YMLG7t.jpg

zezZNmO.jpg

vSR2ola.jpg

More pictures upon request for seriously interested parties. Thanks!!!

Beautiful car! Always loved the P85+
Has your car been affected by the “batterygate”?
Would it be safe to say if it has anything less than 250 miles at 100% charge it would be considered a victim of 'batterygate'? My 2014 P85D w/ 65k miles is right around 246 miles @ 100%, so assume the P85+ being around the same age would be around 250/270 @ 100% correct?

Would it be safe to say if it has anything less than 250 miles at 100% charge it would be considered a victim of 'batterygate'? My 2014 P85D w/ 65k miles is right around 246 miles @ 100%, so assume the P85+ being around the same age would be around 250/270 @ 100% correct?
Oh no, 250 would be a fantastic number, somewhere in the 220’s id consider to be a victim of batterygate.

I see you are the third owner. Does it have the high fidelity audio? I see the aftermarket subwoofer and amplifier addition.

I am actually only the 2nd owner, when I moved here to Texas and titled the car in Texas from California it made it seem like I was the 3rd owner, and also, this was a Tesla showroom/demo vehicle that I bought from them as a CPO.

No high fidelity sound system but I did upgrade the rear speakers along with adding the custom sub and amp.