Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S P100D, SOLD NEW 2019, ONLY 16,667 miles, EAP, Red, White ventilated seats, Carbon Fiber, Arachnids, absolutely perfect loaded car, warranty

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bump $69,000 16,667 miles absolutely immaculate loaded one owner, 4 new 21" tires, wife’s car always garaged, 19" tires and wheels also available, still under original warranty so eligible for extended 4 year Tesla warranty, Tesla used cars are not eligible for extended warranty

Last edited:
Here’s more picture, I installed a set of Grey Slipstream 19’s today because Tesla wanted pictures of it with the 19’s to trade in with because the car came with 19’s originally

6BFEE2FB-F0DB-4C68-9D5A-186EE1D6B895.jpeg
9AE0C4FC-3865-4D8E-B6A4-BD38A259296B.jpeg
4515DED2-C647-462A-BB7A-32E3A52EC643.jpeg
C299AEC8-B28C-45AD-8BDA-3CCA0D09F828.jpeg
1D0C24F4-E537-42FB-BCBA-7A412AA5B726.jpeg
9BDA1EF1-4BF4-4B2F-B2BB-F28D7A9E0163.jpeg

Reactions: Fragger and Npate2
I’ll just send you a copy of the trade offers I sent to the others who have been asking.

I just copied this line of the tread where someone asked above. I posted a screenshot of it at 70 percent in the tread, doing the math puts it at 304 at 100 percent. We baby our Teslas, this car has never been charged above 90 percent and never discharged below 20 percent with it usually charged in our garage to 70 percent on 110v nightly.

It was nice back when the app would estimate the full charge range by moving the slide without actually charging to 100. We have never charged to 100 percent and I keep it at 70 percent on 110v. That said it currently shows 213 miles at 70 percent so if you do the math that equals just over 304 miles at 100 percent. BTW, I took you advice and installed squared Hankook Ventus EVO2 21’s so I can rotate the squared Arachnid.

Attachments​

• 9C3D9921-C7AF-4EBB-8F6D-3C5A289069E6.jpeg
    9C3D9921-C7AF-4EBB-8F6D-3C5A289069E6.jpeg
    282.7 KB · Views: 129
Download stats or Tessie it will be basically 99% correct what your max charge rate at 100% at any SOC you’re at when charging. No way your only getting 280 or 270 whatever what was mentioned earlier. Impossible with the amount of miles you have.

I just have to rant a little. Its pretty crazy that nobody has taken this car. I shared my actual Tesla trade amount information with many people and they want me to sell it to them for less than the Tesla trade price. I offered this 16,000 mile P100D under warranty for similar to what others are asking for regular S’s, Model 3’s and Y’s that have more miles, don’t have the warranty, originally cost less than half of this cars $150k sticker and are not in the pristine condition of this car. The Tesla trade value is also way under KBB price and also $14k under the trade price I was offered at Mercedes, BMW and Audi. It so easy to trade a car and save the tax and it looks like I’m now trading it to Tesla. It looks like TMC is not the place to sell Teslas unless they have loads of miles or are well worn and priced like it.

I just have to rant a little. Its pretty crazy that nobody has taken this car. I shared my actual Tesla trade amount information with many people and they want me to sell it to them for less than the Tesla trade price. I offered this 16,000 mile P100D under warranty for similar to what others are asking for regular S’s, Model 3’s and Y’s that have more miles, don’t have the warranty, originally cost less than half of this cars $150k sticker and are not in the pristine condition of this car. The Tesla trade value is also way under KBB price and also $14k under the trade price I was offered at Mercedes, BMW and Audi. It so easy to trade a car and save the tax and it looks like I’m now trading it to Tesla. It looks like TMC is not the place to sell Teslas unless they have loads of miles or are well worn and priced like it.
I think the car is still gorgeous and many people will show interest, but right now the used car market is imploding. 6 months ago you could probably get 80k+ for this car and now people are trying to find a deal. That being said I have seen a few model S P100Ds and this looks to be a very nice example of one. The warranty, condition and low miles speak for how well it was looked after IMO. Having done some data plotting it seems like right now mileage and price aren’t too correlated (I’m thinking because many people have low mileage cars right now). Can’t really tell but wish you could have found a good new home for this car. Timing is everything and it is really showing now. When do your offers expire?

Reactions: bnsfengineer
I totally agree with you and unfortunately the market today speaks for itself. Rising interest rates, new tax incentives and the uncertainty of the economy. If you were on my side of the world I would be interested in such a fantastic deal!!

I think the car is still gorgeous and many people will show interest, but right now the used car market is imploding. 6 months ago you could probably get 80k+ for this car and now people are trying to find a deal. That being said I have seen a few model S P100Ds and this looks to be a very nice example of one. The warranty, condition and low miles speak for how well it was looked after IMO. Having done some data plotting it seems like right now mileage and price aren’t too correlated (I’m thinking because many people have low mileage cars right now). Can’t really tell but wish you could have found a good new home for this car. Timing is everything and it is really showing now. When do your offers expire?
About 6 months ago I got purchase offers from the big car buying sites in the $90’s for this car! I just had Tesla recalculate my trade value with the Grey 19" Slipstream wheels on Jan 17th and it extended the trade period to February 17th. Tesla gave me the same exact trade number as the one that was expiring on 1/26. Tesla had offered around $12k more money in mid December but they reduced the trade amount as much as they reduced their retail new car prices. Low mile $150k P100d’s like this that have already depreciated so much they don’t have nearly as much to go down because they will always be worth more than a regular plain Long Range Model S. The extra trade time doesn’t really help me unless there is an issue on my delivery day.

Gorgeous car, but your thread title is a little confusing as it says “SOLD” in bold letters. You may have people skimming right past your post.
Ranting that no one is willing to buy your car is a turn off for potential buyers. If no one is willing to buy at your price, then trade it in.
The used market is on the downturn and people are holding out since used Tesla prices seem to just be going down.

Reactions: kopo and morbidz
Gorgeous car, but your thread title is a little confusing as it says “SOLD” in bold letters. You may have people skimming right past your post.
Ranting that no one is willing to buy your car is a turn off for potential buyers. If no one is willing to buy at your price, then trade it in.
The used market is on the downturn and people are holding out since used Tesla prices seem to just be going down.
I realized the Sold in the title is confusing. I only offered it to members of TMC as a curtesy for the trade value but it seems too difficult and not appreciated, I could have posted it all over online for more money than it can be sold for on an enthusiast forum. My plan is now to trade it in and if people are that easily turned off it is unfortunate they missed out.

your title says SOLD
Yeah the "SOLD NEW IN 2019" might be confusing if someone looked quick and just saw the word SOLD. If I could have edited it I would have or relisted with out that the word sold in the title. I just thought it was important that people knew it was still under original warranty for a few months and therefore still eligible for the 4 year extended factory warranty

Last edited:
Yeah the "SOLD NEW IN 2019" might be confusing if someone looked quick and just saw the word SOLD. If I could have edited it I would have or relisted with out that the word sold in the title. I just thought it was important that people knew it was still under original warranty for a few months and therefore still eligible for the 4 year extended factory warranty
Can you send me a PM, I'm new on the forum and can't send any yet.

Very interested in the car.

If you want to consider trade I have MYP 21 30k miles my wife wants a model S

Otherwise GLWS it going to be a challenge selling because inflation recession and tesla really put a big wrench in the works by dropping prices

If you want to consider trade I have MYP 21 30k miles my wife wants a model S

Otherwise GLWS it going to be a challenge selling because inflation recession and tesla really put a big wrench in the works by dropping prices
Thanks for the offer, I bought a new ’22 Performance Y last year but already sold it with only 2,000 miles. I liked the Y but much prefer the S’s. Selling the Y when I did was fortunate because the Y’s just took a harder price hit than the earlier S’s. I have a fair trade in price with Tesla plus a few other purchase offers but the offers are all about the same as my trade value with Tesla, plus by trading I will save half the tax on my new Plaid S. I think people are thinking there are steals to be had on used Teslas right now after the price reduction but only if the seller is desperate. Low mile cars are always desirable, I thought I’d offer someone a mint car before trading.

Last edited: