Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Set of Two OEM 19" wheels, excellent condition - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FS: Set of Two OEM 19" wheels, excellent condition

This sale is for two OEM 19" wheels with center caps, but no tires, lugs or TPMS sensors included. They're in perfect condition - absolutely no scuffs or 'road rash', and they've never been refurbished. I'm selling because I've replaced my OEM wheels with the T Sportline version, and have already sold two of the set to another TMCer

All wheels have been cleaned and Opticoated, and are ready to ship, or available for local pickup (DFW area).

List Date: 6/22/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS: Set of Two OEM 19" wheels, excellent condition
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

ba461ad1-7eb3-4a47-a86c-f36fa24c1fbd2.jpg
88edc9b8-1a14-4e00-861a-abcd53cdee692.jpg

Pete. You are offerring an oustanding value on the wheels and the shipping. I know, I sold three on TMC for more.

BTW. The 19" wheel and Goodyear tire (fully inflated to 45 lbs.) fits almost flat in the Frunk. I use one in my car.

Pete. You are offerring an oustanding value on the wheels and the shipping. I know, I sold three on TMC for more.

BTW. The 19" wheel and Goodyear tire (fully inflated to 45 lbs.) fits almost flat in the Frunk. I use one in my car.

Just trying to keep my garage uncluttered....interesting point about carrying a spare in the frunk...I've used the frunk once for actual storage in a year and a half, so it could be a good option. Can the Model S be jacked using the compact jacks that most cars ship with?

Peter8314. I never use my frunk, so why not keep a full size and fully inflated spare? I do not have a repair kit, air compressor, or a tire iron-breaker bar in my "S." I am not sure about the jack you are considering. I plan on letting either Tesla Roadside or AAA do the heavy lifting. I did not buy another TPM for my spare. If I had to do it again I might consider either a Ford or BMW space saver spare.

I presume you bought a set of after market wheels like Rial-Luganos. How did that work out for you? I assume you stayed with 19" wheels and used the original tires and TPMs.

Peter8314. I never use my frunk, so why not keep a full size and fully inflated spare? I do not have a repair kit, air compressor, or a tire iron-breaker bar in my "S." I am not sure about the jack you are considering. I plan on letting either Tesla Roadside or AAA do the heavy lifting. I did not buy another TPM for my spare. If I had to do it again I might consider either a Ford or BMW space saver spare.

I presume you bought a set of after market wheels like Rial-Luganos. How did that work out for you? I assume you stayed with 19" wheels and used the original tires and TPMs.

I bought a set of the dark grey 19" T Sportline turbines, they're a great compromise for someone wanting the look of the 21" wheels, without the tire wear and road rash pain.