Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: (SF Bay) 4x Michelin Primacy MXM4 from Model 3, approx 6,000mi.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Short notice and looking for a fast turnaround as a result. I'll take depth measurements tonight, but just realized I don't have space for the tires after I install my snows tonight. Would rather give someone here a good deal than let the tire shop resell them or whatever.

If the depth measurements are where I expect 'em to be (~5/32 or so), I'd like to see $300 for the set but I'm open to offers or trades for something interesting.

What sort of stuff would you be interested to take on trade? Are you a Model S owner as well?

If no trade is possible, I can offer $100 for the tire set. Whereabouts in the Bay Area are you located?

Re: trade, I honestly have no idea haha, just threw it out there. Not currently a Model S owner, alas.

I'm up in the Hercules area… $100 is lower than I'd like to go but i'll think on it.

I work in the San Leandro area if you're ever down there. I also travel up to Napa every now and then, so I could potentially swing by some weekend when I'm headed north. Let me know

Gotcha. They're sort of a pain in the posterior to actually carry inside the car, though I guess I could bag them or something. Last time I did it I had to clean tire marks off the headliner… whoops.