Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: SoCal - 20" MY OEM Tesla Induction Wheels with Tires & TPMS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently upgraded to some all terrain tires and Method wheels on my 2021 Model Y and am selling the OEM 20" induction wheels complete with TPMS and Goodyear Eagle F1 all season tires. The tires have 3500 miles on them. The wheels are in perfect condition, never rashed, and have Ceramic Pro coating on them. I will post pics and remaining tread life for the tires later today.

Asking $2600
I am located in Anaheim, CA

Reactions: RoBoRaT
I recently upgraded to some all terrain tires and Method wheels on my 2021 Model Y and am selling the OEM 20" induction wheels complete with TPMS and Goodyear Eagle F1 all season tires. The tires have 3500 miles on them. The wheels are in perfect condition, never rashed, and have Ceramic Pro coating on them. I will post pics and remaining tread life for the tires later today.

Asking $2600
Here’s some photos. Wheels/tires are mint with ~8/32 tread left on all four.

E05C19DA-6AF8-4F6C-9720-90F05B8EC598.jpeg

848D64BE-0B8B-438C-B2C2-4D649453DDD5.jpeg

Asking $2600
Hi, I am unable to DM you for some reason. I am interested so please message me on here or send me a text at (818) 649-0239.

Thanks!