Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold FS: (SOCAL) Ohlins road and track kit for model 3 and Y w/ Swift soft springs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to sell the model y and upgrade to a minivan for the family. The Ohlins road and track kit was installed by EAS around 1/7/2023. I put around 2000 miles on it then decided to upgrade it with softer swift springs for a better ride. Price is $2800 for the Ohlins rt kit + 300 for the set of swift springs. If you want to have it shipped to you, then will add the shipping cost. I am located in Socal (Alhambra) if anyone wants to buy it please contact me and I do offer delivery within 30 miles.
IMG_5901.JPG
IMG_5901.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5901.JPG
    IMG_5901.JPG
    446 KB · Views: 53
How harsh was the ride with the ohlin springs with the softest setting? Based on other posts, it feels more track focused than road.
IMO it rides much better than stock on the softest setting but it is not tuned for comfort for sure. It rides like a bmw M car. With the Ohlins high rate springs, it improved lots handlings and the car reacts better with acceleration and braking. Swift springs will help a bit more with the ride quality further smooth out the small road imperfections and big bumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.