Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WT/ Ohlins road and track coilovers for mpp comfortable kit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a set of Ohlins road and track suspension coilovers for model 3 or model Y. I had them on for almost 1500 miles and they works great but I need something softer for daily ride. I am in Socal. Los Angeles but can go to orange if you want.

Slight curveball for you but might as well pitch it. Looking to retire my current air suspension, I never slam my car and barely adjust it, so looking to go back to coilovers.

I found it more comfy than the MPP Comforts but your mile may vary. I’m in OC if you want to check it out on my car.

< 7k on it as my car has been a garage Queen since it was installed a little over a year ago.

I went with a subtrunk setup to avoid removing on service. Mobile Tesla didn’t mind working on my car when resealing the FUCA as my tank isn’t in the frunk.

Airlift performance 3H (Height Sensors)
Universal Air Suspension Struts
(Extra front trunk setup with 5 gallon tank included)
Universal Air Billet Tank 3 gallon fancy tank (photo below)
2 main harness (1 for backup)
SMC Water trap
SMC check valves x4 (2 are backup)
2 compressors
And too many fittings to count

Overkill setup for someone who just gets in the car and makes sure the preset height is correct and drives.

Was in the works of side grading to Öhlins and sell this entire setup to someone who actually uses it. But if height adjustment / hard parking and comfortable ride is an itch you have, like I did, here it is.

71E249DD-43DB-4B4B-A887-25CDB063A725.jpeg

00F8E53E-D78E-43FB-B7B5-3FBD1740C9E2.jpeg

B5CEE5B4-BDC3-4079-889F-66F9AEE6657D.jpeg

8D0A95AE-B33F-4739-8804-09B020BBC432.jpeg

Last edited: