Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

FS: TE37 Ultra M-Spec, M3P MPP Coilovers, MPP Rear Arms, H&R Spacers, Ikon Front Lip

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone. Thanks for checking out the thread. :)

I traded the Tesla in and I've got a few parts to off load now. Everything is off a 2021 M3P. The wheels were ordered directly from Mackin and I had to wait a few months for them. Tires were off of TireRack. The lugs, coils, arms, and spacers were from Danny at Model+ Studio (great vendor btw and highly recommend working with him). The front lip was ordered from Ikon off eBay. Everything was on the car for roughly 3.5 months/3000 miles. Install for everything was handled by EMD Auto.
  • Local pickup only for now.
  • Invoice through PayPal or cash.
  • Discount and priority for bundling items.

Detailed Photos Here
untitled.jpg

1. TE37 Ultra M-Spec 19x9.5 +34 & 19x10.5 +31 5-114 in Matte Black with 265/35 and 275/35 Michelin PS4S's and Ray's Center Caps - $4500
One of the tires has two small pieces of metal in it. It has not been leaking any air and I've had two separate tire shops check it out. Zero issues.
PXL_20220720_211813223.jpg

2. Project Kics Monolith T1/07 Lug Nuts Neo Chrome - $200
Link to where I purchased
PXL_20220720_215136957.jpg

3. MountainPass Performance Comfort Coilovers AWD Version - $1600
PXL_20220720_211940924.jpg

4. MountainPass Performance Arastradero Rear Camber Arms - $300
PXL_20220720_211948064.jpg

5. Ikon Front Lip - $160
PXL_20220729_191947314.jpg

6. H&R Trak Wheel Spacers 14mm and 17mm (never even opened the box) - $300
PXL_20220729_191906669.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MODEL+ and P-Lo801
Off-topic, but what did you trade the M3P for? Your setup looked amazing.
Thanks! Unfortunately, my M3P had quite a few rattles, QC issues, and other odds and ends that drove me crazy. And my better half absolutely hated the interior haha. We just did a few car swaps but I'm in an Audi TTRS now. Always been an Audi and Porsche guy so while I'll miss the Tesla I'm happy to be back in an Audi.

Reactions: slzeal
Thanks! Unfortunately, my M3P had quite a few rattles, QC issues, and other odds and ends that drove me crazy. And my better half absolutely hated the interior haha. We just did a few car swaps but I'm in an Audi TTRS now. Always been an Audi and Porsche guy so while I'll miss the Tesla I'm happy to be back in an Audi.
Ahh, of course, the lovely rattles lmao. I have learned to embrace them as I seem to find them in any car I own, Audi S3 and BMW M2C had them too. The only cars that did not have any rattles whatsoever were the Porsches. Anyways, great car the TTRS, you cannot beat that 5cyl. Enjoy!