Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Available FS: Tesla Model 3 Eibach Sway Bars $250 So Cal Only

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For sale and only for pick up in So. Cal

Tesla Model 3 Eibach Sway bars for $250. Located in Orange County, CA

These are in good condition and the black marks are just the grease put on the bushings. Swapped to Unplugged version to check them out so selling these as a result.

These are 3 adjustment points front and 2 for the rear like the standard Eibach ones out there right now.

Attachments

• IMG_4551.jpeg
    IMG_4551.jpeg
    651.1 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_4552.jpeg
    IMG_4552.jpeg
    378.4 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_4555.jpeg
    IMG_4555.jpeg
    465.9 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_4554.jpeg
    IMG_4554.jpeg
    262 KB · Views: 49
To be honest. Stock is more than enough.

Sway bar is just to say you added one and it causes quite a bit of road harshness.

Unless you are tracking/auto cross and don’t mind the unsettling drive when hitting a lot of bumps at high speed then it is ok. I do feel more planted on fast round-abouts. The rest, to me at least, is just a check box that I did it.

Besides one being blue and the other red I can’t tell to be honest. I run soft front and medium rear. If you must have one and willing to pay the new price then get the MPP ones after you upgrade the bushings.

To be honest. Stock is more than enough.

Sway bar is just to say you added one and it causes quite a bit of road harshness.

Unless you are tracking/auto cross and don’t mind the unsettling drive when hitting a lot of bumps at high speed then it is ok. I do feel more planted on fast round-abouts. The rest, to me at least, is just a check box that I did it.

Besides one being blue and the other red I can’t tell to be honest. I run soft front and medium rear. If you must have one and willing to pay the new price then get the MPP ones after you upgrade the bushings.
Thank you very much! Pretty much what I was expecting.