Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UNPLUGGED MODEL Y/3 sway bar Front and rear links

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody installed UNPLUGGED Sway Bar adjustable front and rear end links? is it good quality?
end link copy.jpg

Attachments

• end link copy.jpg
    end link copy.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 68
I have the Unplugged Swaybar and it performs well. No experience with the Unplugged end links (wasn't available at the time my swaybars were installed), but we use the SPL End Links in house and appear to be quite a bit beefier than the UP ones:

SPL-FEMOD31__33850_1200x1200.jpg

SPL-REMOD31__95944_1200x1200.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Du30
I have the Unplugged Swaybar and it performs well. No experience with the Unplugged end links (wasn't avaialble at the time my swaybar was installed), but we use the SPL End Links in house and appear to be quite a bit beefier than the UP ones: is the SPL beefier than Redwoods

yes this one is more beefier than UP. where is the SPL manufactured? which one is beefier Redwood or SPL?

Redwood Motorsports - Front Adjustable Sway Bar End Links - Tesla Model 3/Model Y

Last edited:
I have the Unplugged Swaybar and it performs well. No experience with the Unplugged end links (wasn't avaialble at the time my swaybar was installed), but we use the SPL End Links in house and appear to be quite a bit beefier than the UP ones:

We”re very familiar with SPL, as we use them on all of our BMW track builds. Parts are essentially bulletproof and we’ve seen them in action.

SPL is based out of Texas, all parts are manufactured in the US.
D
We”re very familiar with SPL, as we use them on all of our BMW track builds. Parts are essentially bulletproof and we’ve seen them in action.

SPL is based out of Texas, all parts are manufactured in the US
Do you have incoming 4TH OF JULY SALE ?