Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Tesla Model Y Reservation White/White $56,440 June 2022

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Weird. We got this email when the seller sent the email to the above email address

Thanks for reaching out to Tesla Account Support. For your inquiry, we unfortunately are unable to process this request at this time. Just to let you know, due to our system limitations we cannot move a single RN pre-delivery from one account to another.

You will have two options.
Option #1 – You can cancel the order and re-place the new order under the correct email.
Option #2 - Wait until the vehicle has been delivered and complete the ownership transfer process
Yeah, Option #2 is a known workaround. Did the seller have a VIN assigned?

Weird. We got this email when the seller sent the email to the above email address

Thanks for reaching out to Tesla Account Support. For your inquiry, we unfortunately are unable to process this request at this time. Just to let you know, due to our system limitations we cannot move a single RN pre-delivery from one account to another.

You will have two options.
Option #1 – You can cancel the order and re-place the new order under the correct email.
Option #2 - Wait until the vehicle has been delivered and complete the ownership transfer process
Wow you don't say. LOL I hope you didn't pay any money for the reservation.
I been saying this all along. I contacted three Tesla stores in NJ when someone wanted my Model 3 SR reservation in October and they all said the same thing. Only can be done on delivery day.

Wow you don't say. LOL I hope you didn't pay any money for the reservation.
I been saying this all along. I contacted three Tesla stores in NJ when someone wanted my Model 3 SR reservation in October and they all said the same thing. Only can be done on delivery day.
Tesla SA cannot move reservations. This has to be done between seller and buyer. Just change the registration info to new buyer. Seller changes the email and password on account to buyer. That’s it. I took delivery of my model y performance using this method with zero issues.

Tesla SA cannot move reservations. This has to be done between seller and buyer. Just change the registration info to new buyer. Seller changes the email and password on account to buyer. That’s it. I took delivery of my model y performance using this method with zero issues.
but what if seller has already entered his information as the purchasing person? Is there a way to change the name after it has been submitted?

Last edited by a moderator: