Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: TSportline TSS 18” wheels and Pirelli Pzero Electric Tires + SWAP to STOCK - NorCal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

Im looking for someone who wants to upgrade their stock M3 wheels + Tires and do a swap out + cash on top.

I have the TSportline TSS Rims in a dark grey color. They are in excellent condition. The PZero Electric are a newish Pirelli tire made for electric cars. These tires are very new as I just recently replaced my Michellin tires.

I am in the process of getting my car bought back by Tesla.. so before this happens, I'd like to give them the car back with the stock tires, as well as perhaps give someone a great deal on an upgrade. These tires will ALSO work for downgrading the 20" m3p rims to 18" for range purposes.

I don't know yet what the price im looking for is yet. the tires alone are worth ~$1K and the wheels are about $2200 brand new,
I also have no idea how much stock rims should be.

So if you want, make me an offer + the swap. I'm in Northern California, can meet up at a Discount Tire place to do the swap.

tire.jpg
rim.jpeg

20230306_094630.jpg
20230306_094624.jpg
20230306_094615.jpg
20230306_094609.jpg

Yea I know I need a carwash XD.

So I can sell the Rims + Tires separately ($1540+tax & $1040+tax) For $2200 OBO. Rims are in excellent shape and Tires have 1500 Miles out of a 50K treadlife. But I will NEED to figure out a way to get 4 wheels on my car at the same time I sell these to you.

Only the 19" Sport wheels for Tesla will fit 18" Aeros wont fit for the m3p. Otherwise some other 19-20" rims.

I will swap the 20" Uberturbines if you dont like the look, but still would like cash on top.