Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Unplugged Performance F/R Street/Track Setup + SPL Adjustable End Links

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SPL End Links Front and Rear (Adjustable) ($420 MSRP + Shipping) ($300 obo)
Unplugged Performance Front and Rear Street/Track Setup ($495 MSRP + Shipping) ($350 obo)

I am back in action on the forums after a busy holiday schedule so I promise I will respond to DM's in a timely manner this time. Shoot me offers or details. I can ship insured as well and I will cover the CC Fees so its safe for both of us on my merchant website.

I also have a set of Martian MW03 18x7.5 with PS4S 5/32 for sale done in MSM. Ultra light setup with no curb rash but normal wear/use from driving about 15,000 miles on the wheels.

I have a Martian18x9.5 MW03 (Silver) as well wrapped in Yokohoma A052s with only 1 day of use on them. This set is essentially brand new and ceramic coated as well if I recall.

Beyond that I have a titanium lug nut set for the model 3 from titan7 (shoot me an offer)

Brand new Mobile Charger for sale (2022) as well as a j1772 adapter (new) (shoot me an offer)

Happy to show pictures of anything via DM/Phone.

SPL End Links Front and Rear (Adjustable) ($420 MSRP + Shipping) ($300 obo)
Unplugged Performance Front and Rear Street/Track Setup ($495 MSRP + Shipping) ($350 obo)

I am back in action on the forums after a busy holiday schedule so I promise I will respond to DM's in a timely manner this time. Shoot me offers or details. I can ship insured as well and I will cover the CC Fees so its safe for both of us on my merchant website.

I also have a set of Martian MW03 18x7.5 with PS4S 5/32 for sale done in MSM. Ultra light setup with no curb rash but normal wear/use from driving about 15,000 miles on the wheels.

I have a Martian18x9.5 MW03 (Silver) as well wrapped in Yokohoma A052s with only 1 day of use on them. This set is essentially brand new and ceramic coated as well if I recall.

Beyond that I have a titanium lug nut set for the model 3 from titan7 (shoot me an offer)

Brand new Mobile Charger for sale (2022) as well as a j1772 adapter (new) (shoot me an offer)

Happy to show pictures of anything via DM/Phone

how much for the martian wheels? pics and location?

how much for the martian wheels? pics and location?
IMG_9582.jpg

These are the 18x7.5 with PS4S @ 5/32 remaining on the car before it was sold. This set is 1600 obo, Located in Seattle, WA

I have another set not photographed yet that is basically brand new 18x9.5 with 265/40/ZR18 Yokohoma A052's on it currently at 3000 obo

Feel free to send me a message for pictures but I will try to add them to this thread after removing them from the wheel covers in the back of the garage