Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Available Unplugged Performance Superlight Carbon Ceramic Front Big Brake Kit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello

Up for sale is a brand-new Unplugged Performance “The BFB Kit” this is the complete Unplugged Performance Superlight Carbon Ceramic Front Big Brake Kit. I purchased this a while back for MSRP but I don’t think I am going to do an extensive build on my Model 3 anymore. I recently sold a set of Unplugged Performance Pro Race Coilover to another forum member on here as I’m slowly selling off parts I won’t be using. This set is equipped with the street/track pads.

These brakes are brand new in box and was only opened to take photos. If you’re a serious buyer, I do not mind doing a FaceTime call to ensure that these are legitimate, and this is not a scam. I strongly prefer local pickup due to the size and weight, but can ship at buyer’s expense. Can also provide plenty of references for peace of mind.

Currently these are special-order from Unplugged Performance, so here’s your chance to save a bit and have them immediately. I am located in Southern California.

Asking: $7,500.00
70417774682__DAE0043F-EBD6-4B0A-86FC-61AAAFB3D718.jpg

Thanks for looking!