Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Unplugged Performance Lowering Brackets for Model S (2012-2020)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Up for sale is set a of Unplugged Performance Sports Dynamic Air Suspension Lowering Bracket Kit for Tesla Model S (2012-2020). These are lightly used over approximately 8,000 miles, and don't really "wear" as they are aluminum brackets. These sell for $495 plus tax and shipping at Unplugged Performance for a total of $565 (depending on your tax rate). I am asking $450 with free shipping to anywhere within the United States, or local pickup within Southern California.

20220721_140139.jpg20220721_140234.jpg20220721_140323.jpg

The benefit of these brackets over generic lowering links is that they are consistent - they provide the perfect setting from the start and don't require multiple adjustments and measurements to get it perfect like you have to do with links. Each factory height setting works as normal with each height being lower than before, and there's two fixed settings on these brackets (lowered and OEM height). It's fast and simple to install, and looks amazing. Here's some photos of what my Tesla looked like with these lowering brackets installed.

P100D_003_hires.jpg

P100D_004_hires.jpg

P100D_011_hires.jpg

Reactions: canasion35
Yes it's available. Alignment is recommended any time that you lower any car to optimize tire wear but I ran these without an alignment. The car doesn't realize that it's lowered so there's no issues; all multi-height options are retained, it's just lower in each setting.
Yes it's available. Alignment is recommended any time that you lower any car to optimize tire wear but I ran these without an alignment. The car doesn't realize that it's lowered so there's no issues; all multi-height options are retained, it's just lower in each setting.
How much shipped to 34638?