Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: very 'Meh' set of dark 22" OEM X rims, $1200, Colorado

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These are an old set of okish quality tires and rims. Overall the rims/tire-pressure sensors are in good condition, the tires are at ok-> bad condition. I think I drove on them for like 20K miles ish, then replaced them with a new set of tires/rims and they have just been sitting in a stack in the garage. I have just been dragging my feet on selling them and I understand this is terrible timing to sell 22" rims as it is now cold outside. But I figured if you like your 22" these might make for a nice spare set (flats can happen...), or you can swap out the tires for those 22" winter tires and just run 2 sets.

4 x tires/rims/tire-pressure monitoring, 1 of them is flat with side wall damage (needs a new tire), 1 is not flat but has like a bolt in it (might just need a plug), the other 2 are at 4-5/32" of tread wear. If you need more info, it can probably be seen in the pictures.

I really don't want to ship these, but I will drive out an hour or two to meet you to drop them off. I am located between Colorado Springs and Denver.

Attachments

• TireA-2.jpeg
    TireA-2.jpeg
    352.7 KB · Views: 111
  • TireA.jpeg
    TireA.jpeg
    406.7 KB · Views: 96
  • TireB-2.jpeg
    TireB-2.jpeg
    389 KB · Views: 92
  • TireB.jpeg
    TireB.jpeg