Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSDなしの2021年モデル3のサモン機能有無 The availability of Summon in 2021 Model 3 without FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Model 3 has finally been delivered. I chose not to buy FSD due to not being able to use the majority of the features in Japan in the near future. Having watched YouTube videos from 2020 and before then though, it seems like Model 3 cars in Japan produced at that time had the ability to use Summon even when they had not purchased FSD, but cars produced for Japan in 2021 do not have this ability.

Can Model 3 owners here with or without FSD confirm the availability of the Summon feature for their car? Tesla seem to tell everybody to just watch YouTube to learn more about the car, but that led me to believing I would be able to use Summon when that appears not to be the case...

ついにモデル3は納車されました!日本でほとんどのFSD機能が近いうちに使えなさそうでしたので買いませんでした。モデル3に関しての2020年とその前の動画を観てたらどうやらFSDを買ったかに関わらず当時の日本向けモデル3はサモンを使えたのですが、2021年製造のモデル3は使えないようです。

こちらTMCのモデル3オーナーの皆さん、FSDを買ったかに関わらずサモンの機能有無を教えていただけますか?テスラの営業はYouTubeを参照にしてくださいと言われたりするのですが、そのお陰でサモンを使えると思い込んでしまい、実際のところは使えない様子です。。。

よろしくお願いいたします。

I have a 2017 100D Model X with enhanced autopilot and AP HW3.0 it has summon beta and autosteer beta and autopark, not sure if it has FSD option or not…do you need FSD to get access to summon and autosteer in Japan like you do in other regions?