Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD in Ontario Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
is FSD available in Ontario, Canada? If not, will it be soon? If not, why they are selling it for $7500?

FSD is a work in progress. It is a SET of features that, when complete, will allow the car to be fully self driving. There are some features that exists like AP, Navigate on Autopilot. some that are arriving soon like Enhanced Summons (or whatever they decide to call it).

What's important to note is that you are paying to have early access to it. You are also paying to get it at a slightly reduced rate.

You are also paying to help fund development. Think of it as crowdsourcing. You are participating in a revolution in regards to personal transportation.

The most important part is that it's totally optional. You don't need to buy it! (but as a shareholder I hope you do :) )

I got my Model 3 a bit over a month ago. in 9 days I will be driving from Florida to Ottawa. I would never be doing that trip if I did not have a Tesla with AP.

Any questions on FSD please feel free to ask!

is FSD available in Ontario, Canada? If not, will it be soon? If not, why they are selling it for $7500?

It ("FSD") is available on every tesla sold, to my knowledge. It has a currently defined set of features, with the "promise" that there are more features to come. Unlike previously, when "FSD" had no features at all attached to it, now it does... so I dont get the point of this post at all.

It ("FSD") is available on every tesla sold, to my knowledge. It has a currently defined set of features, with the "promise" that there are more features to come. Unlike previously, when "FSD" had no features at all attached to it, now it does... so I dont get the point of this post at all.

The point is in Canada the features of FSD is not as extensive as the features in the US. Therefore, it makes FSD less....well...FSD.