Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Future Model 3 owners in Saskatchewan?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Josh I'm also in Regina.

What options and when did you order?
Did you have a reservation?

I ordered white dual motor. 18 inch wheels no self driving witchcraft
Placed my order June 30

Ps who is coming to drive electric week today at peavey mart in Regina?

For what it is worth, I will be passing through Regina as I drive my P3D+ from Halifax to Victoria. If we knew where Elon stayed we'd pass by in homage. I'll be driving together with a fellow Tesla owner and Model 3 reservation holder from Brisbane, Australia. if anybody would like to have a meet up we'll stay wherever the charging is best. Here is the link:
Plan to drive a Model 3 Performance across Canada and the US

For what it is worth, I will be passing through Regina as I drive my P3D+ from Halifax to Victoria. If we knew where Elon stayed we'd pass by in homage. I'll be driving together with a fellow Tesla owner and Model 3 reservation holder from Brisbane, Australia. if anybody would like to have a meet up we'll stay wherever the charging is best. Here is the link:
I would love to meet up with you guys in Regina. What kinda time frame are we talking?

Reactions: jbcarioca
You're brave.

Elon's cousins farm just outside of Swift Current.
Elon Musk, the geek tycoon - Macleans.ca

Reactions: jbcarioca
We do not yet have s firm date but it will probably be between 20-24 Sept. We will advise just as soon as we can. Where is the best place to stay in Regina, given that Model 3 still cannot use CHAdeMO?

We do not yet have s firm date but it will probably be between 20-24 Sept. We will advise just as soon as we can. Where is the best place to stay in Regina, given that Model 3 still cannot use CHAdeMO?
Nearest CHAdeMo is on the other side of Calgary from Regina, as far as I know anyway. No fast charging between Calgary and Ontario, for Model 3s at least.

There are two destination chargers in Regina.
Find Us | Tesla

Well your best bet is probably at the best western seven oaks inn at 777 albert street. They have a high amp hpwc and J1772. Rickys restaurant attached and a decent size parking lot. There are some other downtown hotel options as well.

Maybe sign up to our local Facebook group. Saskatchewan Electric Vehicle Association and we can follow your travels and advertise a bit. I'm sure a few of our members would love to check the car out!

Well your best bet is probably at the best western seven oaks inn at 777 albert street... I'm sure a few of our members would love to check the car out!
It seems we will not make it. Yesterday my car was sideswiped by a Silverado pulling a large caravan who passed us, in a no passing zone, and turned in so quickly that the front half of the trailer until the end pretty much destroyed the left side of my car. Amazingly it still drives perfectly but repairs will be very, very expensive. I hope my US insurance company can extract a new car for me from the Quebec insurance company. Anyway, the adventure will need to be rescheduled. :mad:

It seems we will not make it. Yesterday my car was sideswiped by a Silverado pulling a large caravan who passed us, in a no passing zone, and turned in so quickly that the front half of the trailer until the end pretty much destroyed the left side of my car. Amazingly it still drives perfectly but repairs will be very, very expensive. I hope my US insurance company can extract a new car for me from the Quebec insurance company. Anyway, the adventure will need to be rescheduled. :mad:
That's terrible news. Really sorry to hear that. I can't imagine getting a car like that damaged :(

I hope the repair process goes well for you