Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Geeking out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All my life I’ve been pragmatic. I’ve driven Toyotas and Hondas. I’ve never had a “nice” car, nor a fast car. Certainly not a beautiful car. My 2014 Prius Plug In was paid off.

I was living an ordinary life until 11 days ago when I made an appointment to test drive the M3. 24 hours later, my new Tesla was in my driveway.

Life hasn’t been the same since and I don’t have anyone else I can tell without sounding like I’m bragging. I figured you guys would understand.
I hear what you are saying! I try not to brag but I do probably boast a little too much when people ask me about mine. I’m just excited bc the car is an amazing car! The most expensive car I’ve ever owned is a Honda Pilot...my wife's. The M3 is such a fun car to drive!!!!!! People don’t understand until they either ride in it or drive one! Drive on my friend...

I sold my lifted crew cab diesel truck after a test drive of a p3d, driving my beater to work now for a few months. No real hurry as I'm still waiting for my home charger and 240 installation, maybe elon will announce air suspension in the third quarter.