Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gen 3 Wall Charger Questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, that is my question. Some of what I saw was at first confusing, but now I understand that the Wall Connect is setup properly and I can see that it is connected to my home wifi, but it was not seeing that a firmware update was available, and that's what I don't understand.
That is because Tesla had not pushed the update to your serial range. Until Tesla pushes the updates out to new hardware, you get nothing unless you manually update it. So, just manually push the firmware if there is a feature you want to have access to.

• Helpful
Reactions: Rocky_H
That is because Tesla had not pushed the update to your serial range. Until Tesla pushes the updates out to new hardware, you get nothing unless you manually update it. So, just manually push the firmware if there is a feature you want to have access to.
I guess it's another one of the little things that Tesla (and very other software developer) could do so much better. If the Software Update screen had said "Your firmware version is not current and an update will be pushed out to you soon", then I'd have just waited instead of wasting time trying to figure out what's wrong.

Reactions: e645824