Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Glovebox Folio?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have experience with small leather folio that'll fit in the glove box?

Something to hold a small amount of paperwork (insurance card, registration, etc) that'll fit in the snug glove box and leave room for a few other items? Right now I've just the paperwork lying about... and the glove box is fairly small.

Not sure if the Lully Pouch on the official site is designed to fit in there? Not exactly what I'm looking for (I'd prefer a folder/book style over a pouch) but if the Lully fits, it'd be a decent option.

After emailing merchandise and finding out how small the Lully Pouch is, I decided to go with that.

It's a very compact and small pouch. I had to fold the registration paperwork twice to get it to fit. Put a couple cards in there, including insurance.

There's a little zipper compartment on the inside of the pouch that is also very tiny, i guess it could fit business cards, but it seems a bit difficult to access.
Anyway, if you're just looking to clean up and store some (folded) paperwork, it's not a bad option.

Last edited:
After emailing merchandise and finding out how small the Lully Pouch is, I decided to go with that.

It's a very compact and small pouch. I had to fold the registration paperwork twice to get it to fit. Put a couple cards in there, including insurance.

There's a little zipper compartment on the inside of the pouch that is also very tiny, i guess it could fit business cards, but it seems a bit difficult to access.
Anyway, if you're just looking to clean up and store some (folded) paperwork, it's not a bad option.

No rush at all, but when you have the chance would you mind taking and posting a picture or two of the pouch in and/or near the glove compartment, for size comparison purposes?

Thanks!