Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Going on a Road Trip

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Leaving Wednesday - should be fun. Vancouver, BC to Napa Valley, CA for some wine tasting. Maybe a quick stop in Fremont... Throwing the aero covers back on for the drive.

Any tips are appreciated, but I'll report back on the experience... First >350 km drive.

Google Maps

A Better Routeplanner

Do consider the coastal route through Oregon from Brookings to Astoria during the trip back.

Seven Devils (in Coos Bay iirc) and DeGarde (in Tillamook iirc) are absolute must stops if you’re into tasty vittles and very exclusive craft ale, respectively.

The Art Deco bridges are worth the drive all by themselves. Who knew?

Just took a trip from Oakland, CA to Portland, OR. Stop in Yachats, OR if you have a chance.
Yachats, OR.jpg

Did the trip from Napa to Seattle and back a month ago. Plenty of superchargers and only at Grants Pass I had to wait in line and that's only because they only have 8 chargers and 2 were bad. Most of the time at all of the other chargers there were only 1 or 2 others charging. I have a LR RWD w/ 19's and didn't have any range issues.