Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar 3 - M3P

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am running stock PS4S right now but swapping to Michelin Cup 2 this weekend. Haven't heard much about the good years, you may as well run PS4S if you don't track your car as I've found them to be awesome to daily them in LA.
Trust me I love my PS4S... had those same tires on my Porsche. Just found a great deal that is hard to pass up ... 2x brand new for $300. Figured i can buy the other 2 at regular price and I’d be saving about $500 on all 4.

Trust me I love my PS4S... had those same tires on my Porsche. Just found a great deal that is hard to pass up ... 2x brand new for $300. Figured i can buy the other 2 at regular price and I’d be saving about $500 on all 4.
Good deal. I found two new CUP2 245/30/20 for $299 on eBay and getting em installed in a couple days. My friend had 2 matching CUP2 tires from his huracan that he wasn’t using so he gave em to me. Full set at $299+ install

Reactions: Leeon
Good deal. I found two new CUP2 245/30/20 for $299 on eBay and getting em installed in a couple days. My friend had 2 matching CUP2 tires from his huracan that he wasn’t using so he gave em to me. Full set at $299+ install

Wow!! That is a Great deal, but 30s are too thin for me... I ran 245/30s on my Porsche and bent my wheels twice... never again. I want some meat... good luck with the wheels!! I’m running a staggered set-up 245/35 and 285/30s. The deal I’m getting are on the 285s.. almost $400 for each.