Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Got VIN.. but can't access account

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got Vin from delivery rep but been trying to access my account from browser for days. Page just cycle to sign in again and agin. Tried my other account for the X, it works , but for the S and Y account doesn't work. I changed password 10x. clear histories cache..etc.. nothing. Support department was not able to do anything neither for almost 7 days. I even send in videos of the problem. Now I can't access account to pay, sign docs. for deliver in Fremont, etc. Deliver suppose to be June 9. Anyone have same problem? or solutions?

I got Vin from delivery rep but been trying to access my account from browser for days. Page just cycle to sign in again and agin. Tried my other account for the X, it works , but for the S and Y account doesn't work. I changed password 10x. clear histories cache..etc.. nothing. Support department was not able to do anything neither for almost 7 days. I even send in videos of the problem. Now I can't access account to pay, sign docs. for deliver in Fremont, etc. Deliver suppose to be June 9. Anyone have same problem? or solutions?

If you're using Chrome you can start another session as another user or use incognito to see that helps. That will be a clean session and by default your extensions won't be there.

You have multiple accounts? Are you sure you are using the right email/password combination? Sorry for the obvious/basic questions.

Tried everything. Just got back from Tesla in Santana Row. I used their computer and still didn't work. Had to access thru employee account to get to my account and need to come back tomorrow access again to pay before deliver. Hopefully, support resolve it soon. Btw. getting Performance blue ext w/ white interior.