Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Graphene/ Ceramic/Kamimaze/ etc

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Which brand tho had bad customer experience with ceramic pro a few years ago so maybe that’s out

Don’t want PPF.

Anyone have contacts with detailers that do these and for a good, possibly cash deal - thanks

Only keeping it 3yrs

or just wax it?

MY ‘22

If you just want to ceramic coat your vehicle, then I suggest the Avalon King product. Doing it yourself is a simple and satisfying process. Just some elbow grease and a couple of beers and you have an extremely shiny and hydrophobic car.
I did Avalon King’s Armor shield IX for about $100. Lasted 2 years on a daily driver over 2 winters. Recoated it last month, which was pretty easy. Good stuff, especially at that price.

The only caveat is that the more time you spend in prep before you coat it (wash carefully, iron remover, clay bar, etc, etc), the better it looks and the longer it lasts.

I did Avalon King’s Armor shield IX for about $100. Lasted 2 years on a daily driver over 2 winters. Recoated it last month, which was pretty easy. Good stuff, especially at that price.

The only caveat is that the more time you spend in prep before you coat it (wash carefully, iron remover, clay bar, etc, etc), the better it looks and the longer it lasts.

MY is only a week old, probably just wash and apply it if I get it - skip the clay etc

It suggested I get 2 bottles for SUV, that sound right ?

May order it.....