Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 Model X Plaid - PLAID Emblem Placement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tried to dig a bit on this but came up empty. We took delivery of a 2023 Model X Plaid, and the car immediately went for PPF/Ceramic etc. The Plaid emblem that came with the car cracked when being removed (it seems VERY thin), and I just had Tesla Mobile Service drop off a replacement.

Service offered to install and has the template to line things up, but are now making customers sign an awfully wordy "modified service" agreement. The agreement has a lot of overly complicated and cryptic verbiage and as such I did not want to sign. It appears they are doing this now for anyone that has aftermarket modifications, including things like PPF.

Does anyone have details on exact placement of the PLAID emblem on a 2023 Model X? I'd like to tape it out and ensure it's location is accurate and orientation is straight.

Thanks!

Yeah, I have a digital caliper at home that I can use to measure down to mm. I think all you need is 1 corner and that will allow you to use a leveler to get everything straight. But I'll see if I can get all 4 corner measured if my caliper is long enough to measure horizontally across to the edge of the hatch panel

• Informative
Reactions: theslimshadyist
This is where I ended up with mine.

Attachments

• IMG_7082.jpg
    IMG_7082.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 66