Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Great experience with TSportline 19" rims

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got 19" TST rims from TSportline and they have worked out pretty well so far. I needed the rims shipped quickly and they sent it the first business day after I ordered. Within a week they had a sale, and when I asked for a refund of the sale amount (this is in their policy), they provided it.

The rims themselves arrived well-packed and looking perfect. The installation at America's Tire was uneventful. I went with Pilot Sport All-Season 4. This was coming from about 3k miles on staggered 21" rims wearing Pilot Super Sports. I was never able to break traction with the 21" PSS -- I like to try when no one is around, so I know the limits of the vehicle. You know, for safety. Anyway, I have been able to break traction on the 19" with PS AS4, but it's still pretty far out there, and in the dry it feels progressive and not sudden. The energy usage hasn't changed appreciably. The ride is a little less harsh, road feel is maybe a little less but hard to say, having put a thousand or so on them by now.

As for looks, they look great, and really if you didn't know I had swapped rims, you wouldn't notice. Definitely happy with the purchase.

260B90B4-D915-40F5-8E44-434B97D91668_1_105_c.jpeg

Reactions: askiles