Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Greetings from the South East (U.S.)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wanted to introduce myself (and start down the path of enough posts to unlock forum features :) )

I have wanted a Tesla since driving the original roadster back in '08. Unfortunately I knew I wanted the fastest model and never could seem to come up with the money. Between knowing I couldn't afford it and the fact there are no sales facilities near me in north Alabama, I have had to drool over them from afar....

Dropped by this site off and on for years, really appreciated the information but until now, never really had a reason to participate.

My financial situation evolved and super excited to say I JUST placed an order for a Blue Model S Plaid about 10 minutes ago.

I actually think it was a good thing I was forced to wait, I am unsure if I would have been happy with the previous interior and the lacking of some basic features I have come to expect (such as ventilated seats). I still wish they would add Apple Car Play, and I'll have to come up with some solution there if they don't, but any other missing features on the new model, I do not believe will be an issue.

Again, happy to be here, maybe it will help distract me some from the wait for the vehicle to arrive.