Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Guys, I would like to ask about the color of the turn signal of 22 models

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
我想买一个22式的转向灯配件,但是商家告诉我,如图所示,有的转向灯颜色是红色的,有的是琥珀色的。如果你有这辆车,转向灯的颜色是什么?我期待着答案。谢谢
WX20221121-172432@2x.png
WechatIMG42.png

In English (Google translate): "I want to buy a 22-style turn signal accessory, but the merchant told me that, as shown in the picture, some turn signal lights are red and some are amber. If you have this car, what color are the turn signals? I look forward to the answer. thanks"

In the USA, Tesla switched the design of the taillight around March 2022 to the ones you show (with amber turn signals). Prior to that, they only used red turn signals in the USA, but some countries did get amber in the old-style lights due to in-country regulations. I don't think the new style can be retrofitted into older cars, but perhaps others can jump in if they know for sure.

In English (Google translate): "I want to buy a 22-style turn signal accessory, but the merchant told me that, as shown in the picture, some turn signal lights are red and some are amber. If you have this car, what color are the turn signals? I look forward to the answer. thanks"

In the USA, Tesla switched the design of the taillight around March 2022 to the ones you show (with amber turn signals). Prior to that, they only used red turn signals in the USA, but some countries did get amber in the old-style lights due to in-country regulations. I don't think the new style can be retrofitted into older cars, but perhaps others can jump in if they know for sure.
OK